So I figured I needed to do it too.
It's very easy to focus on all those things that you dislike about where you are right now, but to change your life you need to know what you want to take with you not the things you want to leave behind.
It's like giving someone directions but instead of telling them where to go, you tell them where they shouldn't go.
1. I have a gorgeous son
2. Tom Yum Soup
3. My dimples
5. My deck
6. My coffee maker
7. My Orient walls
8. My white adidas shoes
9. I love my gym!
10. Having long hot showers after Archie has gone to bed
11. Eating popcorn!
12. Chilli! In everything! I even work it into my breakfast!
13. My Intelligence
14. Great friends
15. That I can laugh at myself!
16. Dancing in the kitchen by myself
17. The support from my family
18. Jumping on the trampoline with Archie
19.Running like a kid with arms and legs going all over the place
20.waking up and listening to 'Pure Imagination' and then 'Beautiful Day'
21. My eyes
22. Hot soup on rainy days
23. Arm Sweat
24. Bush Wees
26. Blowing raspberry's on Archie's belly
28. Seeing Theatre
29. Creating Theatre
30. Reading about Theatre
31. My tiara
32. The kookaburra's that visit my house
33. Arguing about Theatre
34. My Blue velvety shoes
35. My very first Lorna Jane shirt
36. Penang Chicken Curry
37. My Pride wall
38. Singing very loudly in the car
40. My new boxing gloves'
41. Pho... omg PHO!
42. Running through bush tracks
43. climbing Mount Coolum
44. Old Friends who are like family
45. New Friends who are like family too
46. My mirror with the gold frame
47. running on the beach in bare feet
48. 506 - my number from the Twilight run
49. The ring I had made from a pebble Archie gave me
51. The possibilities of my life
52. Being a little bit Quirky
53. My focus
57. I am open
58. I think outside the square
59. I am present
60. My vocabulary
61. That I am getting stronger and stronger
62. I am getting faster and faster
63. Getting a 5c piece to sit in my dimple
64. Putting on my earphones and dancing around the house
65. Leaping in the middle of a run
66. my empathy
67.I have sensational and crazy talented friends
68. I have made friends with my past
69. Watching breakfast at Tiffany's
70. The way my thumbs bend
71. The look I get when I am moving beyond the hurt
73. Watching Secretary
74. Playing dress ups
75. Being under water
76. Solving impossible problems
77. Veridian Green
78. My Ukulele
79. Being able to JUMP!
80. I am adventurous
81. I have taste - I don't often us it, but I have it
82. Dorothy Parker
84. That I am learning to be open
85. I make excellent Pizza
86. I have found Calm
87. failure excites me
89. Training as part of a team
90. The 30+ crew!
91. Hunger for Knowledge
92. Thinking outside the box
93. My body
94. Finger painting
95.Walking in the rain
97. Building rivers in the sand
98. having a bike licence
99. Blueberry stained fingers
100. The smell of vanilla in my lounge room